- Opportunities to attend statewide trainings
- Potential to participate in the Resist Youth
- Plan events and participate in strategies to
reduce tobacco use in Kansas
- Educate your peers about the harmful
effects of tobacco and the manipulative
marketing tactics of the tobacco industry
- Participate in local policy development and implementation in your community
- Gain experience with local and statewide activism, teambuilding, and leadership
- Two or more students in grades 6 – 12.
- One adult champion (school teacher, school nurse, community member, etc.)
- All chapter members must be trained in Taking Down Tobacco.
- Hold at least one awareness event about tobacco prevention in your community
- Opportunities to attend statewide trainings and events hosted by Resist.